NRL’s client based in Grangemouth is looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a 6-8 week contract starting asap.
About the role:
The Roles and Responsibilities of the Credit Controller will include but not be limited to:-
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the receivable ledger
- Ensure debt is managed effectively and collected promptly in line with agreed credit terms
- Effectively manage large volume of clients’ accounts
- Maintain customer master data list
- Provide cover for other Sales Ledger Controllers
- Reconcile sub ledger to general ledger
- Prepare short term forecast of customer collections
- Record and reconcile all bank terms
- Provide general assistance within the department as and when requested
What you will need?
- Previous experience as a credit controller
- Experience of overseas (non-UK) trade
- Experience using ERP system – preferably SAP
- Strong IT skills
- Finance or accounting qualification is advantageous but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- A short term contract role
- Attractive rate