About the role:
The role holder will be responsible for managing the customer facing link of the supply chain with the purpose of providing accurate delivery information. you should be a natural problem solver to achieve consistent successful delivery for our clients customers. In addition, you’ll be a real people person, able to give excellent customer service.
The day to day role will involve receiving communication from internal and external customers by phone or e-mail to provide ideal satisfactory resolutions. You’ll also need agility and enjoy variety. Due to the peak of this busy environment, working speedily with a flexible approach will be key.
The role will operate on a 37.5 hour week (Monday to Friday with 1 Saturday in 3 being worked, whereby you’ll have a day off in the week)
What you will need:
Good basic standard of education including maths, English and science grade C or above. Due to the requirements on the phone, competency in mathematics is key. In addition you’ll possess a good understanding of IT to the level where working at speed is unhindered.
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service
- Multitasking ability
- Keen eye for detail
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Friendly and able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisation skills
- God working knowledge of basic computer programmes
- Proven ability to adaptable to change
- Team player
- Ability to work in and enjoy a faced paced environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Stable contract duration
- Opportunity to develop skillset further