About the Role
- Reporting any HSE hazards or incidents to the Shift Supervisor / Lead Supervisor
- Operating mobile plant, including forklift truck, telehandler and front-loading shovel, 360 excavator as well as performing first-line maintenance
- Management and removal of the IBA (Incinerated Bottom Ash)
- Vehicle marshalling / controlling the tipping hall operation
- Maintaining clean working conditions in the fuel reception area, tipping hall and delivery routes
- Ensuring the constant availability of waste to be processed.
- Carrying out waste inspections and reporting non-conforming waste
- Loading collection vehicles and static plant
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience of mobile plant (front loader, telehandler, FLT) as well as an in house ticket as a minimum
- A strong teamwork ethic
- A flexible approach to working
- An ability to work in a changing, fast paced environment
- Experience in an industry such as waste management, quarrying, cement works, construction or steel would be advantageous
- We are recruiting for a professional, hardworking and reliable driver with a can do attitude who has a good understanding of both spoken and written English.
Full time - on a 1 weekly rotation basis 06:00-14:00and 14:00-22:00, although we will require some flexibility in this.
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.