About The Role:
This is a very specific requirement and would suit a Mechanical/Piping Design Engineer who understands Sellafield design processes and modelling but also able to work as a Coordinator.
- Managing the Design Change Notice process.
- Managing Plant Item list, issuing numbers, supporting engineering federated model reviews.
- Supporting LOS meetings, gathering updates from engineers and Minutes of Meeting.
- Supporting Coordinated Project Workstream engineering meeting, Minutes of Meeting and action list.
- Managing Engineering deliverable list, updating from engineering leads information.
- Supporting piping, services model reviews to prevent clashes, Minute of Meeting and action list.
- Must understands Sellafield design processes and modelling.
- Prior experience in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.