To assess and understand apprentices starting points through Initial Assessments and Skills Scans
- To create Individual Learner Plans (ILPs) for all apprentices in line with their Skills Scan and Apprenticeship Programme
- To calculate each apprentice required Off the Job hours
- To assess the competence of apprentices and adult trainees within the workplace who are involved in apprenticeship standards and/or other qualifications i.e., NVQs
- Set appropriate progress targets for apprentices and adult trainees and measure and monitor progress against these.
- Completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship/qualification in an appropriate trade; or qualified by experience.
- Hold L2 qualifications as a minimum in Maths and English
- NVQ Assessor course
- Enhanced DBS Check
- A minimum of 7 years in an engineering or technical environment
- Competent in verbal and written communication
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long term contract
- 36 hours per week