Do you have experience in Document Control / Technical Support, if so this could be the job for you!
Our client is one of the world’s largest & successful leaders on Nuclear Power Plants, due to expansion in workload a long term opportunity is available on a major project.
To assist on site with the Document Control requirements. Controlling client, supplier and internal documents in line with the defined project procedures and systems.
Do you have experiene in the following?
- Experience of delivering Document Control through SharePoint etc
- Understanding of SL document Control systems (preferred not essential)
- Preparation, implementation and maintenance of the Project Quality Document System.
- Promotion of continuous improvement across the Project documentation systems.
- Understand and manage the processes necessary for the provision of timely appropriate document Submissions and transmittals.
- Ensure the quality standards are consistently met.
- Ensure documents can be tracked in a timely manner.
- Manage document control process for the team as required.
- Attend meetings as dictated by the project requirement.
Experience of Document control.
Experience of working within systems and procedures.
Full working knowledge of data bases.
Organised and efficient.
Be able to work to tight deadlines.
Team worker/Welcoming approach
Good timekeeping/time management
What are you waiting for? Please get in touch today for this unmissable opportunity.