Responsible for production of engineering drawings and designs that meet the specifications required and conform to project and client standards.
Checks the work of other designers in the team.
You will need:
- Must have a background and experience in design engineering in relation to hardware projects and a minimum qualification of HNC.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD for drawing production.
- Have a working knowledge of design methods and techniques in the CE&I discipline.
- Be familiar with relevant engineering design codes and standards.
- Developing knowledge of products and services available in the market place to support design concepts
- Nuclear experience preferred working on Sellafield Ltd projects.
What's in it for you?
- Initial 6 month contract - may be extended
- High profile project
- Competitive hourly rate