SSAU is carrying our multiple, large value, security enhancement projects across the Sellafield site.
We are looking for an experienced design/PES engineer with a strong Database background to support the current SMS legacy and Fence Line team on the Sellafield site. The candidate will have the following
- Must have excellent IT skills
- Must have a good knowledge of SCADA systems
- Must have a good knowledge of Relational Databases
- Must have a good knowledge of Networks
- SC Cleared (Preferably DV)
- Any experience of CHUBB ADACS software or other security systems would be an advantage.
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
- Educated to HNC / HND or degree in a relevant engineering discipline or a chartered engineering & member of an appropriate institute.
- Currently SC security cleared.
- Security Clearance Requirements This position is subject to the ability of the candidate to obtain as a minimum baseline personal security standard clearance and obtain a Sellafield P1 / P4 pass.
Design Tools Experience:
- MS Office suite of programmes
- MS SQL