We are looking to speak with Electrical Engineers for this role Based in the North East of England. A full time, permanent position.
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be working with our Managers, Engineers, and Production staff, providing engineering support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge Microsoft office package (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge AutoCAD/ SolidWorks desirable.
- Managing projects, budgets and project timings
- Designing and selecting equipment
- Drawing up project plans and circuit diagrams using computer-assisted engineering and design software
- Planning and overseeing production programs
- Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations
- Managing and coordinating teams of workers
- Finding the most cost efficient and productive processes
- Responsible for understanding and specifying the deliverables of the task.
- Clearly communicating proposals in a variety of ways; sketching, hand-prototyping, CAD etc.
- Understanding and defining the processes involved in concept / product development.
- Defining the system, parts required to manufacture LV distribution equipment
- Understand the technical requirements for sourcing and integrating bought-out components.
- Understand the design from a manufacturing perspective, producing high quality engineering drawings, and other technical documentation where required.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and seek out and build relationships with new clients
How to apply
If you are interested in the above, or know someone who is, please forward me A recent CV.
Alternatively if you would like further information please contact myself at the Sunderland Branch.
Working with NRL
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.