The ideal candidate will have an HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering or have vast experience in an Engineering position. They must be a self- starter with the initiative and skills to manage his/her workload to meet necessary deadlines. Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills are essential.
- Prepare technical submittals
- Preparation of Construction workpacks.
- Ability to define and estimate work scopes.
- Scheduling and tracking of the project.
- Preparation of design drawings
- Alterations to working drawings & preparation of As Built/Red Lines.
- Manage Master Drawing Register, including As-Built Information.
- Creation of O&M Manuals/ Master Record Books (MRB).
- Processing requisitions, generation of purchase orders and confirm delivery to site
- Contact with suppliers to obtain most cost-effective order price
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards
- Ensure project profitability
- Reviewing project documentation, drawings and calculations as required
- All other duties associated with this role
- A minimum of 5 years as an Electrical Engineer
- Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, Autocad, MS Project
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Ability to drive a large-scale project
- A construction background
If interested in the role please call Rachel 07795 482272 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org