We are looking to speak with Electrical Project Engineers with predominant experience within the building services sector.
The position is a full time, permanent contract starting ASAP. This is the first carbon neutral, Multi level office in Leeds so it is a prestigious project. The build consists of a standard office set up- basement / ground floor reception area / inside gardens / same floors levels 1 – 10 / some balcony’s / Roof & external lighting.
The team will consist of a Full time Electrical supervisor on site assisting yourself, along with support from the office in Teeside and a visiting Contracts Manager.
- Starting ASAP
- Full time: Approx 40 hours per week
- 07:30 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday
- 07:30 – 13:30 Friday
- Salary based on PAYE or LTD; Negotiable so please advise on desired rate
- Project completion is December 2022 with continuity of future works in Leeds for the right candidate.
- Can be freelance or PAYE.
- Managing a team of supervisors and approx. 25-35 operatives on a Cat-A new build 10 story office.
- Management of H&S throughout the project.
- Procurement of day-to-day materials.
- Liaising and working directly with the client/main contractor.
- Reporting progress to CDE management and the client throughout the duration of the project.
- ESSW control such as permits and test certification input.
- First Aid trained to fulfil the role, but training can be provided.
- Viewpoint and 4projects experience advantageous.
- Prefer 2391 & 18th edition certificates, although not a requirement
- SMSTS or equivalent qualification required.
- IT skills i.e. excel and word
- Experience with other Building Services Contractors
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong troubleshooting abilities