We are looking for somebody to oversee the design and development of the vehicle electrical system at a feature or sub-system level, depending on project requirement. You will so manage the quality and the development timing for the electrical parts on the vehicle.
- Working closely with Electrical R&D teams, Manufacturing Sites and Project teams to gather feedback in preparation for EE Milestones.
- Prepare and issue the necessary documentation to the EE teams according to the project schedules
- Great communicator with experience of coordinating electrical engineering project activities to get buy-in from stakeholders.
- Strong administration skills to control all project documentation.
- General understanding of product development and the electrical development process.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to review and challenge data.
- Attention to detail with clear and precise reporting skills and the ability to present confidently.
- Where appropriate, propose and support with knowledge sharing and process improvement activities within the Department.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- 3 years relevant experience in automotive industry
- Knowledge of electrical theory and electronic devices
- Knowledge of hardware and software development processes
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of CAN, CAN tools and vehicle diagnostics
- Ability to travel within the UK and internationally to suppliers, plants, other global R&D centres etc. on an infrequent basis.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with excellent communication and project management skills.
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.