NRL are on the lookout for 2 Electrical Fitters for 6 month contracts for work in Plymouth.
You’ll have the ability to read both Electrical and Mechanical engineering drawings to install/inspect or remove system isolations.
Have worked with or have experience of the following:
- IT literate - use of MS Office
- Electrical System knowledge –Type 23 Frigate (preferred)
- Mechanical System knowledge –Type 23 Frigate (preferred)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- LOTO/Tag-Out experience
- Confined space awareness
- Emergency First Aid at work
- Would suit ex RN Senior rate CPO or PO
- Must be able to gain SC Security Clearance
Ideally will have worked in the marine industry with experience of Royal Navy ships and submarines, Royal Fleet Auxiliary vessels or large commercial ships. Other relevant experience will be considered.
You’ll need to hold qualifications in at least one of the following:
- Indentured Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Modern Apprenticeship in a mechanical or electrical discipline
- Armed Forces PO/CPO/NCO with mechanical/electrical specialisation
- Level 3 Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.