NRL are currently recruiting for a number of Electrician positions on contract in West Cumbria on Nuclear projects.
About the role:
- The successful candidates will work as part of a team carrying out electrical installation, maintenance and testing on a number of projects.
What you will need:
- A time served electrical apprenticeship/NVQ Level 3 qualification
- Previous nuclear experience and current security clearance would be advantageous, but not essential
- CCNSG Safety Passport (would be advantageous)
- JIB Card
What's in it for you:
- Work under the NAECI Agreement (Blue Book)