- Sector: Built Environment
- Contact: Daniel Scott
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 0191 415 3300
- Start Date: 2022-08-01
- Expiry Date: 20 August 2022
- Job Ref: S - Electrician
NRL are proud to be working with a leading M&E contractor to help build on their existing team.
Our clients deal with installation & maintenance of UPS systems including battery builds, generators & associated switchgear.
- To work on both sites (near Harrogate)
- To travel around the country to work on projects.
- Installation experience
- Datacentre experience (preferable)
- Competitive Salary
- Work for a company that has a passion for in house progression
If this sounds of interest and you would like to hear more, please apply with a recent CV.
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.