Our client is an established engineering company who provide engineering services to the nuclear sector. These services include providing electronic and software engineering services for long term support and maintenance for two large nuclear sector providers.
Do you have experience in any of the following?
- Repairing customer electronic equipment in accordance with specific repairs procedures.
- Testing customers electronic equipment in accordance with specific test procedures.
- Assembly and test.
- Booking in and maintaining the repairs databases.
- Ability to read and understand design specifications and technical drawings,
- A high level of IT skills in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Previous experience of working with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices.
- Preparing product documentation and writing reports.
- Generation of design, drawings and operation instructions.
- Fault finding and report writing.
- Ensure safe working practices and plant safety are followed.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with the ability to problem solve. and share ideas with team members and management.
- Recording, analysing and interpreting test data.
- Creative, innovative with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working towards or have an electronics qualification, or previous experience of working within the electronics industry.
- Long Term Position
- Esteemed Client with an outstanding reputation
- Interesting & varied work scope
- Positive team environment
- Excellent salary and benefit package available
- Flexible working pattern
- Free onsite parking
- Training & Development
Please get in touch today for this unmissable opportunity.