As a Marketing Campaign Officer, you will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager, helping to strategically improve their email marketing activity such as marketing automations, segmented, and personalised emails. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Managing email marketing database with continual analysis of profiling and segmentation within the CRM and email platform.
- Deep dive into email marketing data to assign email marketing data to upcoming campaigns.
- Creating an email marketing schedule which works in line with upcoming courses and lead generation requirements.
- Plan, create, test and review campaigns on a daily basis for best practice and ROI.
- Report on any changes in reporting data, any sudden spikes or decreases in data engagement or campaign statistics.
- Understanding the business processes to map and build automations utilising the email platform.
- Support with email marketing and data management requests.
- Support with PPC management and campaign optimisation as required.
- Report on key metrics and ROI across all core email marketing platforms.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity.
- Become an ambassador for GDPR, supporting your line manager with company-wide adoption of best practice and compliance.
- Mapping and implementing marketing automations, setting up data integrations into Salesforce to help automate the data journey.
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Have previous experience within a similar email marketing role
- Hold a CIM qualification (desirable)
- Have experience managing high volumes of data
- Have working knowledge of CMS platforms
- Possess a good understanding of GDPR