A Civil / Mechanical / Offshore engineering degree, or equivalent
Willingness to occasionally travel (inter)nationally to project locations
Proven experience within a structural design environment providing:
- Detailed design and engineering of structures
- Solutions to project deliverables.
- Able to produce structural calculations by hand and computer to current design codes.
- Able to offer technical support and advice during the project execution phase.
- Knowledge of 3D / FEA software, i.e. Inventor and Ansys.
- As an Engineer your primary responsibilities are to conduct studies and make technical calculations in consultation with and subject to the approval of the Senior Engineers, taking into account the client's wishes and in line with current 'Internal Engineering Instructions' and statutory norms and standards.
- Contribute to finding efficient and effective methods for transport and installation of the foundation and wind turbine components
- Being able to come up with concept designs of tools and equipment for transport and installation of the components
- Design of Seafastenings for the transportation of deck components to current design codes
- Developing operational plans with respect to vessel arrangements, lifting plans, vessel positioning, etc
- Contributing to standardisation and optimisation of work processes
- The Engineer will be pro-active, decisive and result driven person who can manage challenging projects in a structured way. A creative thinker with strong communication skills to effectively work in a team on multiple projects, together with: