Due to the expansion of our client business, they require an Engineering Manager. In this position you will be responsible for managing the technical processes in the tender and execution phase of our EPC offshore wind projects. You will manage the design and engineering team in the design, work preparation and execution phase next to that you will be responsible for managing outsourced engineering work and all design and engineering interfaces within the project.
- As part of your scope you will be responsible for managing processes such as interface and risk management and systems engineering.
- You will lead an engineering team, each with their own discipline.
- Coordinating design decisions and technical solutions in close cooperation with your colleagues in commercial, procurement and operational positions is an essential element of your task in order to reach the best project result.
- You will be required to take a central and professional position in the design process towards clients, certifying bodies and sub-contractors.
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, preferably with a dissertation in offshore engineering;
- Extensive experience as an engineering manager/ lead engineer within offshore wind projects;
- Proven experience in successfully leading an engineering team;
- Result-oriented, creative and analytically strong colleague;
- A proactive approach and enthusiasm for coordinating and motivating people;
- Willingness to travel and work abroad;