- Ensuring compliance with statutory and safety legislation in relation to Estate maintenance.
- To deliver maintenance practices in line with O&Ms and other statutory guidance for planned maintenance
- Deliver reactive breakdown repairs in an efficient manner
- Providing assurance and evidence that the estate is compliant with statutory legislation relating to Estates maintenance in areas under your control.
- Deliver reactive breakdown repairs to close out reactive works and planned maintenance.
- Liaise with appropriate Authorising Engineers and maintain safe systems of work for all works under your control.
- Act as Responsible/Authorised/Competent Person for systems as agreed.
- Ensure a health and safe environment exists in all departments at all times.
- Manages the in-house engineering resource for Planned and Preventative Maintenance systems ensuring an effective process is in place, together with an effective “day to day” Reactive breakdown response service, ensuring a safe and efficient service
- Promoting and developing the culture of responsiveness, ownership, and customer care amongst all directly employed engineering staff.
- Be flexible and adaptable in relation to working hours
- Act as line management for in house engineer team and undertake associated lien management tasks
- Any other reasonable management request
- A formal qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering or time served experience
- Experience in a supervision position within a maintenance environment, covering a wide range of building types and equipment.
- Knowledge of statutory appointments requirements
- Planned maintenance regimes
- Computer literate
- At least IOSH Managing safely is preferred
What’s on offer:
- Permanent placement
- Competitive salary and benefits package
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.