- Preparing and collating accurate, detailed and timely tenders based on drawings, specifications, bills of quantities and other information so as to secure profitable work orders. This involves sourcing subcontractor and supplier quotations, analysing information for ambiguity, risk and qualification and seeking clarification where necessary.
- Assist in the ongoing development of systems and procedures used in tendering
- Keep up to date with contractual changes and other developments in the construction industry.
- Experience in an estimating or an estimating/QS role together
- Third level qualifications in QS or a related construction discipline
- Excellent IT skills include familiarity with MS office applications including Excel and a QS or related package.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Full time, permanent position
- Opportunity for continuous professional development