- Working in collaboration with other departments to see the design concept through to completion.
- Evaluation and root cause analysis of market concerns.
- Developing exterior lighting and visibility parts such as:
- Rear Lamps
- Other small lamps
- Light emitting devices
- Light levelling systems
- Budget calculation and allocation of parts
- Build support and styling design reviews
- Experienced Automotive Engineer with experience with exterior lighting and visibility parts
- Degree level qualified
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Systems
What’s in it for you?
- Long term contract
- High profile client
Why work with NRL?
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.