This role will be on an initial contract basis.
- Booking training providers, venues, and equipment
- Liaising with Purchasing Solution Specialist and Supply Chain team to ensure correct suppliers and terms are used
- Resolving Internal and external queries
- Raise purchase order requisitions and assist with the process of payment to suppliers
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties
- Previous experience working in an administration environment
- Understanding of controls surrounding governance and business processes
- Understanding of a supplier/client function and its interactions
- Educated to GCSE level
- Long term contract
- Competitive rate
- High profile projects
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay as You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.