Role: Fabrication/Welding Estimator.
Are you an experienced Fabricating/Welding Estimator looking for a new opportunity? If so, we would like to hear from you.
- We are a well-established Fabrication and Welding Business seeking an experienced Fabricating/Welding Estimator to join our team. This position is based at our Cambuslang Head Quarters.
- Come with a formal apprenticeship. HNC in Fabrication/Welding and fabrication or equivalent.
- Have previous experience working as a Fabricating/Welding Estimator.
- Preferably have experience working in a heavy manufacturing/fabrication environment.
- Have experience in pricing and planning the fabrication and welding of a variety of components and multi-part fabrications.
- Be capable of working on your own and as part of a team.
- You will be responsible for, amongst other items, generating sales, estimating and pricing jobs, procurement of material, job planning and visiting sites to view potential work.
- Experience with E-Max
- 08.00 – 16.30 Monday – Thursday.
- 08.00 – 15.30 Friday.
Please send CV, qualifications and rate expectation, i will be in touch to discuss