Our client who are based in Chorley are currently recruiting for a Fabricator/Welder on a permanent basis to join their Fabrication team. They have a wide variety of prestigious clients on some of the most exciting and complex engineering projects in the world.
About the role:
- Carry out all aspects of fabrication according to NIS procedures and to client specification.
- Assist in the reporting of the fabrication process, including updates on committed progress aligned to agreed completion dates.
- Assist in the Generation of appropriate information as required for contractor or sub-contractor personnel, and for internal colleagues.
What you will need:
- City and Guilds Fabrication & Welding Level 3 or NVQ.
- Completed Apprenticeship.
- Experience of fabricating/welding pressure vessels, pipework, heavy plate, and light gauge sheet metal in a variety of materials.
- Working experience of welder qualifications to EN ISO287 and/or EN ISO 9606.
- Experience with fabrication machinery, e.g., press brake, guillotine, and powered rolls.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- An excellent understanding of machining allowances, welding symbols and tolerances.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent Role