- Undertake the structural alterations by following engineering drawings
- Competent to work within multi – trade teams to co – ordinate these structural alterations.
- Read drawings, interpret work instructions and perform the work to time, cost and quality.
- To be able to carry out surveys and pre – fit examinations of structural systems.
- Manufacture structural modules from engineering drawings.
- Competent at burning and the use of Oxy – Fuel burning tools.
- Competent to use general workshop machinery and hand tools related to the roles such as the use of grinders or disc cutters.
- Be able to fabricate or alter structures in a variety of metals and thickness.
- Cleaning up of own work arising.
- Any other task within the individual’s competence as directed.
If you are interested please email CV and certificates, We'll call you back to discuss the position, rates and your availability.
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings