About the role:
- Looking for a technician for Metered Estates work (Central Storage Installations)
- Field based role, moving locations on a regular basis.
- Annual Inspection of LPG Vessels/Installations, rectifying of defects.
- Produce parts list to assist completion of defects.
- Some Installation of LPG Vessels, U/G P.E. distribution pipe work using electro fusion method of jointing, installing & connecting all types of meter box enclosures, carry out the required testing, purging and commissioning & issuing of certification.
- To carry out installation tasks in a safe manner to ACS qualification standards
- Issue all relevant certification required to sign off installation.
- Work within safety guidelines always
- Complete Daily and weekly check sheets in line with the companies Policies and procedures
- Always adhere to policies and guidelines.
- Previous experience is required with LPG/ACS qualification/updated training will also be offered.
- Current CSCS card.
- Full clean driving license.
- Based around Horncastle area preferred but not essential.
- Hard working, physically fit and strong.
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- Happy to work away from home, Monday - Friday with the possibility of occasional weekend work.
- Ability to follow installation drawings and work from own time served experience.
- Ability to liaise with customers/site developers on a one to one basis to understand their specific needs, in a professional manner.
- Well organised to ensure installation progresses smoothly and meets the customers time scale.
- Communicate & report back to the office staff with regular updates.
- Issue required test/purge certification.
- Attractive salary
- Permanent position – stability
- Work on high profile projects
- Career progression
The NRL Group connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. Supporting contracting companies with their energy transition plans and working with our clients to build a cleaner, greener future.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. We’re proud to hold the Inclusive Recruiter certification from the Association of Professional Staffing Companies. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.