Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Our North East recruitment team have over 30 years’ experience in the Engineering and Construction industry. They have built up a strong reputation for their service excellence and innovative solutions, supporting key clients within the Built Environment, Conventional Power and Renewable sectors - to help them identify the best talent and workforce.
They are looking for an enthusiastic team member to integrate into their busy, fast-paced environment - who has a desire to develop a career in the recruitment industry.
Who are NRL?
At NRL, our people play an integral role on major projects across a range of critical sectors including renewable energy, power generation and infrastructure. We’ve provided technical engineering recruitment and contracting services for over 35 years, and our success is down to the individuals in our regional branches and support office teams – working together to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
That’s why it’s important to us that every person is given the opportunity to grow and develop their capability. Our company values of care, openness, integrity, accountability, commerciality and professionalism guide us every day – and have transformed our small family-owned business into a multi-million pound award-winning organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- A self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- A professional attitude
- A confident communicator
- The ability to contribute to a positive team environment
- A problem solver with a passion for continuous development
- A commitment to ongoing learning and development
- Account Management
- Candidate/Client liaison
- Recruitment and selection of candidates
- Updating and maintaining database
- Business Development
Just some of the benefits you will be able to access when you join the NRL Group include:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years continued service – with the option to purchase additional days each year
- Competitive pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan medical expense allowance
- Hybrid working environment (working from home and office)
- Working hours flexibility
- Long service awards
- Benefits platform including cycle to work scheme, paid charity days and life assurance