- Monitor and enforce the implementation of company Health & Safety Management System.
- Assist Health & Safety Manager to develop and implement Risk assessments and improvements to the Safe Systems of Work.
- Assist Site management to ensure Contractor Compliance
- Contribute to accident and incident investigation.
- Contribute to the Toolbox talk topics, discussion, and delivery.
- Health and safety experience within the construction industry
- Qualification in Occupational Health and Safety
- Member of IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) preferred
- Able to manage Health and Safety on-site using their own initiative within the scope of the management system
- Ability to manage risk and implement control measures
- The candidate must have their own transport and full licence. This candidate must be flexible to visit sites where needed around Leinster.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates