NRL are on the lookout for an SC CLEARED Handover & Acceptance Manager for a 6 Month Contract for work based remotely with requirements to travel to Devonport.
What will you be doing?
- You will lead the co-ordination and management of handover, predominately "acceptance/commissioning" related, ensuring deliverables are closed-out against their planned benefit outcomes. You will influence across operational teams and business functions.
- You need experience in delivering projects effectively to time, cost and quality constraints and the ability to operate in a partnering environment with other Managers and the Customer
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Benefits Realisation
- Competency in verbal and written communications to deliver outputs, with a track record of using MS Office Suite of programmes
- All applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK and be subject to satisfactory security clearance which includes 3 years reference checks. Verification of any qualifications/passport/licences must be shown at interview stage.
- We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.