NRL are urgently recruiting for Highways Maintenance Operatives to be in Kent. The role is based on a temporary contract to start, leading to a permanent position with the client if the right fit. You will play part of a team who deliver essential highways services across Kent on behalf of Kent County Council.
Locations for cover are: Swanley, Ashford, Tonbridge.
- Support in all aspects of highway maintenance works including routine and cyclical maintenance.
- All aspects of highway maintenance works including routine and cyclic maintenance activities, footway and carriageway patching, kerbing works, minor civil’s works, ironworks and drainage.
- Installation of low-speed temporary traffic management
- Attend project & work briefings as required
- Participation in Emergency call out operations including out of hours
- Full UK Driving Licence (Ideally a 1-7 or 7.5 tonne)
- Fit enough to carry out manual work
- Experience or qualifications relating to a highway’s maintenance specialism
- Must have experience in the following: Kerbing & Tarmacking.
- Competitive hourly rate
- 24 days holiday
- Monday – Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay as You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.