About the role:
- You will be responsible for the HSE within a manufacturing site, with a small team of 3 to manage.
- You will oversee HSE within machine shop, stores, assembly, as well as have occupational Health responsibilities.
- You will carry out monthly H&S meetings and reviews and follow up with required reporting.
- You will also have a hand in the facilities side of the business. This role will report into the plant manager.
What you will need?
- PUWER – Desirable
- Previous experience within a senior HSE role within a large organisation within engineering/manufacturing.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a thriving & successful business
- Potential longterm opportunity