I am on the lookout for an Infotainment Design Engineer to be based in Cranfield working for a highly recognised client in the Automotive sector.
- Feature owner for Infotainment
- Carry out benchmarking
- Generate requirements
- Work cross functionally to implement requirements to products
- Generate test procedures and carry out detailed feature test
- Vehicle lead for infotainment
- Create and maintain configuration data
- Manage concerns with test team and supplier
- Deliver the project to meet KPI’s
- Report issues to management
- Track cost and engineer cost reductions
- Engineering Degree qualified
- Year’s experience of infotainment development
- Knowledge of vehicle electrical and electronic architecture
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- 12-month initial contract
- Competitive hourly rate
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay as You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.