- Understand fully the client’s needs and ensure effective relationships are built and maintained by consistently high service and on-site delivery.
- Provide support to the site team on contract requirements.
- Identify, secure and deliver the business forecast in both turnover and margin.
- Place subcontract orders in accordance with the main contract and manage subcontractor accounts ensuring payments are timely and correct and any other commercial issues are resolved.
- Monitor subcontractor against programme.
- Operate the systems that are in place to provide the information necessary to manage the contract.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying (or other commercially related discipline).
- Good management skills, with the ability to motivate self and colleagues to perform.
- Sound knowledge of construction practises and standards.
- Proficiency in administration, writing, numeracy, IT and MS Office.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates