I am on the lookout for an Internal Sales Coordinator to be based in Snodland on a potential temp to perm role. You will be responsible for the raising and pricing of quotes for their given area, job chasing to order conversion and query/complaint resolution.
- Management of pipeline through pro-active chasing of work bank by outbound calling and lead generation
- Work towards agreed SLA ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, working closely with orders and distribution functions.
- Achieve volume and price targets for your area of responsibility
- Deliver Value Added Product targets as set by BU and Regional management.
- Identify and grow cash sales volumes and prices against targets
- Proficient use of the phone system and demonstrating a consistent professional style and approach
- Able to handle situations in a positive manner where conflict exists without giving away company liability.
- Able to create rapport through considered questioning and accurate active listening, to ensure that the customer demands are met and exceeded.
- Capability to effectively operate relevant IT systems and have a good degree of understanding
- Competitive hourly rate
- Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:30pm
- Possibility of a permanent role with the client
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay as You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.