Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- To achieve volume and price targets for your area of responsibility.
- To deliver value added product targets as set by BU and Regional Management.
- To Identify and grow cash sales volumes and prices against targets.
- To ensure customer satisfaction measures are constantly exceeded.
- Strong management of pipeline through pro=-active contract chasing and identification of leads.
- Continually work towards improving OTIFIC [on time in full invoiced correctly] performance.
- Follow integral processes and procedures to ensure "Good Practice".
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Able to create rapport through considered questioning and accurate active listening, to ensure that the customer demands are met and exceeded.
- Able to build relationships and trust through providing solutions to a customer's challenges, derived from exploitative interaction.
- Able to handle situations in a positive manner where conflict exists without giving away company liability.
- Proficient use of the phone system and demonstrating a consistent professional style and approach.
- Capability to effectively operate relevant IT systems and have a good degree of understanding.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new situations and challenges.
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.