The role is permanent and will be based in Thorpe Park, Leeds.
About the role:
The successful candidate will deliver a service that makes a real difference at a regional and national scale, developing themselves with potential for future career progression.
As an IT Support Engineer your role will be primarily based at the Leeds office with occasional travel to other locations. You will part of a larger team reporting to the IT Service Manager who is responsible to delivery an effective IT service across multiple offices and power stations up and down the UK.
The role is varied and split 60/40 between business as usual and projects and you will have the opportunity to continually develop your skills, experience, and knowledge.
What you will need:
- Proven experience of IT Support and Engineering across End user devices, Servers, Networks and Storage
- Strong skills in at least five of the following areas
- Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
- Microsoft Database Systems
- Networking (LAN/WIFI/Firewalls)
- VM Ware Virtualisation
- SAN and Backup Technologies
- Threat protection (e.g. Antivirus, email and Internet filtering solutions)
- CompTIA A+ or similar
- MCSA in windows (or working towards)
- Industry competitive rates
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
- Career progression