Our client based in Dunbar is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Process Operator to be responsible for conducting routine & non – routine testing and sampling at their cement plant.
About the role:
- Sample unit operations & cement mills in-line with Quality Control Plan.
- Conduct routine in-process sample preparation & testing in line with Quality Control Plan.
- To follow procedures/risk assessments for sampling, sample preparation, running standards/analysis & laboratory equipment operation.
- Higher level or equivalent in Maths, Chemistry, Physics & Biology.
- Laboratory experience desirable.
- Good Laboratory practice.
- Long term contract
- Competitive hourly rate