Our client in the nuclear & defence sector are on the lookout for 2x FLT Driver/CES Checker/Inspector to be based at DSG Warminster for a 12-month contract.
- Carry out pre-issue and receipt inspections of vehicles and equipment (CES) with original documentation before and after each issue and report discrepancies on AF G6530 and Local Equipment Schedule (LES) document.
- Ensure all vehicles and equipment (CES) and stores are controlled accordingly, including secured where appropriate.
- Carry out driver and Level 1 Maintenance and Repair tasks from AESP-601 as directed by LTF(W) Management and report any faults in accordance with LTF(W) SOPs.
- Carry out driving tasks including vehicle delivery and collection as directed by LTF(W) Management.
- Carry out internal and external vehicle husbandry as directed by LTF(W) Management.
- Maintain work areas and CES in a clean and tidy condition.
- Be willing to work irregular hours during surge periods.
- Be willing to work unsupervised.
- Report promptly all problems and issues to the line manager.
- Work flexibly and perform tasks which are outside normal duties but within the capability and grade.
- Category C driving licence
- Familiarised with the Urgent Operational Requirement (UOR) Vehicle Fleet
- Vehicle Fleet Management and logistics experience (preferably MoD)
- Technical vehicle storage/logistics experience (preferably MoD)
- Knowledge of Receipt, Storage, Maintenance & Issue (RSMI) processes
- Knowledge of JSP 886 Materiel Regulations
- MHE Operator
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long-term contract
- Opportunity to work for a high-profile client
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay as You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.