About the company
Our client is one of the leading M&E partners in the UK, delivering Mechanical and Electrical design, installation of building services and infrastructure solutions.
About the role
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to recruit a BIM Coordinator covering the Midlands region, to coordinate MEP services.
Duties will include:
- Produce and amend information in accordance with project standards, BEP etc.
- Ensure models are spatially coordinated
- Escalate clashes/interface issues to Task Interface Manager
- Submit information for approval in accordance with target dates set out in the Task Information Delivery Plan (TIDP)
About the candidate
- M&E experience in the Construction industry is essential
- In depth knowledge of coordination good practice for main services distribution routes, risers and plantrooms
- The ability to integrate offsite manufacturing solutions
- Confident communicating with internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and have an exceptional level of accuracy
What is in it for you:
- A competitive package will be discussed confidentially with NRL on application
- This is a great opportunity to join a rewarding and forward-thinking business