I am currently on the lookout for a Maintenance Electrician to be based in West Thurrock to join our client’s team working in the Southeast Terminals, carrying out planned and proactive Electrical Maintenance. This role will be an initial 12-month contract starting in Jan 2022.
- Carrying out planned maintenance as per schedules and first line maintenance/fault finding as required by operational needs
- Maintain in depth knowledge of the condition of all plant equipment on a continuous basis.
- Ensure the planned inspection of all plant equipment and initiate work orders based on inspection results, including safety checks. In case of anomaly, perform first analysis and defines priorities for each action
- Be prepared to operate plant as and when required
What you will need:
- Time served Electrician – NVQ Level 3 or equivalent or C&G Part 3
- 18th Edition
- Proven Electrical experience in the cement or other related continuous process heavy industry
- Safety qualification – IOSH/Safety Passport etc
- Forklift/MEWP License (Training will be given if required)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long term contract