Our Marketing Apprenticeship is an exciting opportunity to 'earn whilst you learn', combining practical training in a full-time job. The successful individual will work towards achieving a Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification.
We are looking for someone keen to work with multiple brands and audiences on a wide range of campaigns and projects. With a strong appetite to learn and get involved, the successful candidate will be working with a talented team to deliver a multi-channel marketing programme that support an ambitious corporate strategy.
Who are NRL?
At NRL, our people play an integral role on major projects across a range of critical sectors including renewable energy, power generation and infrastructure. We’ve provided technical engineering recruitment and contracting services for over 35 years, and our success is down to the individuals in our regional branches and support office teams – working together to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
That’s why it’s important to us that every person is given the opportunity to grow and develop their capability. Our company values of care, openness, integrity, accountability, commerciality and professionalism guide us every day – and have transformed our small family-owned business into a multi-million pound award-winning organisation.
What will NRL’s Marketing Apprentice do?
- Support the wider Marketing team with the delivery of multiple on and offline projects and campaigns
- Be involved in the production of content – written and multi-media
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of our digital presence
- Play a key role in the planning and execution of internal and external events
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties to support the effective and professional running of the Marketing department as required
- An interest in Marketing
- Enthusiastic, reliable, flexible, and very organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative approach to projects
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Interest in design preferable
- English and Maths GCSE at grade C or equivalent
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The role will include blended learning for Level 3 Marketing Assistant apprenticeship and Adobe Creative Suite training
A wealth of benefits
Just some of the benefits you will be able to access when you join the NRL Group include:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years continued service – with the option to purchase additional days each year
- Competitive pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan medical expense allowance
- Hybrid working environment (working from home and office)
- Working hours flexibility
- Long service awards
- Benefits platform including cycle to work scheme, paid charity days and life assurance