What you will need:
- HNC / HND qualified Mechanical Designer (or equivalent through enhanced experience)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working within a highly regulated industry, preferably within the nuclear industry
- Experience using Inventor / AutoCAD is essential
- Understanding of BS8888
- Familiar with Navisworks Freedom
- General Piping Experience
- Ability to obtain P1 or P4 Pass
- Ability to obtain SC clearance
- Industry Competitive Rates
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.