About the role:
- Ensure that all activities are controlled in a responsible, safety conscious climate, meeting both Altrad and Sellafield requirements and current legislation. Application of CDM and all relevant Engineering Standards to achieve a world class HSEQ performance, meeting all technical and environmental legislative requirements.
- Ensure that the Project Definition is produced, managing the interface between the company, the client and the design functions. Apply technical & commercial Supervision of all construction activities for Projects under your control, in accordance with current safety legislation, company procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring all resources and materials are in place to progress to the schedule and maintain efficient use of all resources to deliver to the project effectively. Control and coordinate the activities and labour of all contractors engaged during construction. Ensure that all contractor job methods and risk assessments are understood. Ensuring that all requirements are in place to allow effective execution of work on a daily basis without delay.
- Be the point of contact and co-ordination for all task supervisors and liaison between contractors, communicating effectively with all parties to ensure that the works can be efficiently controlled and delivered, whilst maintaining appropriate communication with the Project Manager to ensure effective decision making is achieved.
What's in it for you:
- Potential long term work
- Opportunity to grow on a large prestigious project
- Competitive hourly rates available