About The Role:
- Hours of work and shift pattern - Monday to Friday, 50 Hours
- Duration of placement: 12 weeks
- Driver requirement - Yes – operation of site-based plant, telehandler and MEWP vehicles.
- Worker Base Location (including post code) - Fort Augustus, Fort Augustus 400/275/132kV Substation, Auchterawe Road, PH32 4BT
- Installation of AIS/GIS HV equipment up to 400kV: The mechanical fitter role mainly on Site what we require is experienced personnel that have previous had experience on Substations/PowerStation’s that have either AIS ,GIS, or pipework experience and hold credentials such as IPAF 3a+b, slinger/signaller, telehandler (not always required) but would be beneficial
- Vetting level * (experience required, certification etc.) Safety passport/CSCS, SSE Authorisations an advantage, Substation experience. Harness trained, Slinger Signaller, Telehandler, banksman, MEWP/IPAF
- PPE requirement (if any) – PPE required, safety helmet, safety glasses, safety boots (no rigger boots), safety gloves, hi-vis overall or hi-vis jacket/trouser combination (Fire/arc retardant preferred)