- Fast Jet Maintenance experience
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Aeronautical Engineering
- Current Human Factors Certification, valid for 2 years
- For Avionics Techs EWIS 1&2, valid for 1 year (EWIS is wiring husbandry)
- For Mech Techs EWIS 3, 4,&5, valid for 1 year
- Proof of experience and currency on aircraft
- Proof of Aerospace Engineering qualification in the relevant discipline, and assimilation into dual skill, i.e. AV/Elect, Prop/AF
- We need individuals to have proof of completion of an Engineering qualification, ideally in Aeronautical Engineering, or Military equivalent apprenticeship / qualifications, an academic qualification for this role is a minimum of City & Guilds 2675 Aeronautical Engineering and Maintenance or NVQ Level 3 Aeronautical related discipline and relevant experience for the role they have applied for.