About the Role
The Production Team (Maintenance) are responsible for delivering excellent plant performance and efficiency through the maintenance and operations strategies. The team carry out routine and breakdown activities and also support the operations side of the production department during peak periods.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Technician, you will be working in a Multi Discipline team and will be responsible for;
- Maintaining, overhauling and upgrading all plant and equipment to include pumps, motors and valves.
- Follow rigorous safe systems of work and taking a proactive approach
- End to end ownership of maintenance processes is essential, identifying defects and taking them through to complete resolution.
This opportunity is a permanent role with a generous basic salary, shift allowances, and a excellent benefits package.
What you will need to do the role;
- Completed a recognised formal training programme or apprenticeship to achieve technician status (e.g. C&G) (essential)
- Hold a minimum of National Certificate (or equivalent experience) in an appropriate engineering discipline (essential) - HNC (desirable)
- Member of a relevant professional institution (desirable) or working towards