About the role:
- Supporting on various small/medium projects such as LEV Improvements & Small Plant modifications.
- Direct and manage all aspects of individual multi-discipline EPC project from inception through completion
- From Handover, define base line scope, programmes and allowances together with the procedures for management of requests for change to allowance/budgets in advance of Project Execution Plan issue
- Preparation of the Project Execution Plan for the execution of all project activities in accordance with the Company Procedures and specific Client/contract requirements
- Manage the preparation and regular update of the Project Schedule against which all project deliverables are monitored and controlled
- Initiate and review engineering design, procurement, manufacturing, shipping, sub-contract, project operations and site activity to ensure compliance with project specifications, schedule requirements and Company legal obligations
- Review Project Financial status and manage change control, taking action to mitigate liability for overrun, variations or third party claims
- Report progress in compliance with the Project Execution Plan mandates
What you will need?
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Significant and appropriate experience in a mechanical/electrical engineering pharmaceutical EPC environment
- Track record in role of Project Engineer or supporting project role in executing multi-disciplined EPC projects from inception through completion
- Negotiation and control of external equipment and services suppliers and contractors
- Record of site management experience of multi-disciplined site construction, plant installation, testing and commissioning of project work
What’s in it for you?
- Long-term contract role – likely to be extended further.
- Attractive rate.