A multi-award-winning tier one building services contractor has exciting opportunities for experienced Mechanical Project Managers to join their business in the North East of England
- Provide regular management reports on progress, cost, project issues, risk management, mitigation measures and resolution
- Administer construction and other contracts, procure and manage external consultants and contractors assisting in the delivery of projects
- Manage all contract documentation, project finances, expenditure and change control monitoring
- To ensure compliance with all relevant Health & Safety Legislation and audit projects regularly
- Demonstrate experience of managing the mechanical building services discipline on construction projects from inception to completion
- Experience managing the mechanical building services elements of projects upwards of £3 million
- An in-depth technical knowledge and understanding of building construction
- Have worked for a tier one or regional building services contractor within the commercial sector
- Higher national qualification in a Mechanical building services or related discipline as a minimum
- Must re-side in the north east of England
- A career changing opportunity which will allow you to become an integral part of a growing strategic project division.
- Industry-leading family friendly and flexible working opportunities
- A highly attractive salary with additional company benefits
- Flexible working conditions to support a balanced and healthy lifestyle.