NRL are currently recruiting for various positions to support the upcoming outage at Dungeness B Power Station. Starting Jan/Feb 2022 Q1
About the Role
- Supervise employees under their control in order that all auditable daily records are kept.
- Compliance with rules/regulations, permit systems and safety requirements in force on the site and to promote these disciplines in all those under the supervisor’s control.
- Ensure that only Suitably Qualified and Experienced Personnel (SQEP) are used for the work in hand.
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with the prescribed Quality Planning associated documents and related legislation.
- Ensure that suitable Risk Assessments (including the Point of Work Risk Assessment) have been carried out, prior to commencement of work, in accordance with the requirements of the appropriate, site specific, Safety, Health and Environmental and Welfare Plan (HSEW Plan).
- Ensure that sufficient and suitable records of progress, by way of Daily Log and Labour Returns, are produced and submitted to the Outage Manager in a timely manner.
- Ensure that appropriate Toolbox Talks are delivered at intervals set by manual
- Ensure, by means of recorded regular toolbox talks, that all Trades employees are aware, understand and sign onto relevant method statutory requirements, construction plans, risk assessments and any issues arising, etc. This shall include carrying out Pre-job Briefings to all members of the working party; detail all quality and safety requirements prior to commencing each new task / shift.
- Complete a Point of Work Risk Assessment (PoWRA), at the workface, prior to any operations.
- Ensure compliance by all personnel with Quality and Safety documentation, ensuring hold points and witness points are always adhered to during all site operations.
- Record any problems encountered during the site works and notify the Site Engineer of the details at the earliest opportunity.
- Full JD provided upon application progression
What you will need
- In date CTC Clearance
- Appropriate Qualifications to satisfy SQEP requirement